Saturday, March 29, 2014

I'm ok with nothing to do!

No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. (Revelation 22:3 NIV)

I'm sitting here at my daughters home in Eureka, Missouri. So far this morning I watched my youngest granddaughter in her jumper, screaming with excitement, I've taken Ayla on a morning trip donut shopping, and made my middle granddaughter cry. Over all I would say I've had a pretty good morning! 

The best part of spring break is no real schedule. I don't have to be anywhere, I don't have a bell going off every 85 minutes, I can eat lunch when I want, and my nap becomes the most important part of the day!

I look forward to Heaven and the peace it brings. I know it's so much more than naps, no schedules, and no stress. People always talk about learning why events happened in their lives. They want to know the "Whys" of the universe. I certainly have things I would like to know. But, that's not my goal. I want to just have peace. I want to rest, relax, and enjoy eternity with Jesus. I want my family and friends with me. Peace that surpasses all understanding. That's the goal!

Thank you Lord for the promise of eternity with you. I praise you for the present life I live and my future in eternity!

No comments: