Friday, March 21, 2014

I couldn't be better!

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. (Romans 14:9 KJV)

The ultimate message of our faith. The one truth that must be accepted to receive eternal life. 

This is where the line is drawn in the sand. 

Nearly every day someone asks "How are you?" My response is always "I am great!" or "Fantastic!" or "I couldn't be better!" The reason for this response is not the immediate circumstances. Trust me, I have bad days. My life is certainly not perfect. The reason for my extreme response is the truth that Christ died for me on the cross, rose again, and promises eternal life to those who believe. I believe! Now that I am assured about my future, I can take every day with excitement. My life is great because of my future. There is an end to pain, suffering, stress, and the trials of life. How can you not be excited about life with the great prospect of living with Christ for eternity? 

Praise God for my life and the great future I have here on Earth and in Heaven. Praise God he blesses me every moment with his wondeful love!

No comments: