Tuesday, September 25, 2018

It's ALL God!

1 After saying all these things, Jesus looked up to heaven and said, “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you. John 17:1

God is amazing. He created the universe, life on this planet and everywhere. He put the sun in the sky, he placed the breath in my lungs. How can we NOT glorify him!  But, here we are, in the middle of the vastness of  the Universe, taking credit for everything and not giving GLORY to GOD.

Jesus knew to give his Father all the glory. He did it often. He didn't wait for the exceptional great times and he didn't wait until he was in the bottomless pit. He gave GOD all the glory ALL the time. It is amazing to me that even Christians do NOT give God ALL the glory. our society is a "ME" centered society. We have a hard time giving credit to others and that is certainly true about giving GOD ALL THE GLORY. We want to be in control and we want all the credit for the GOOD things and blame the Lord for all the bad. 

I turned my life to Christ when I was 13 years old. So, for the past 45 years, the LORD, has been in charge of my life. Despite all my efforts to thwart his plans, I have had an amazingly wonderful life. GOD GETS ALL THE CREDIT. He has brought me great love through my family and friends, he has blessed me with safety and security in each of those years. He has blessed me beyond any plans I could have created. Life is amazing, not because of me, but because of my Heavenly Father.

WE all need to get down on our knees and give God the GLORY he is due. 

Dear Lord, I love you and am humbled that you LOVE me so much. You sacrificed all for me and I am proud to be your servant. I am nothing without you. I am everything BECAUSE of you. I love you Lord and want to serve only you. Use my life for YOUR Glory.   Use my life TODAY for your purposes and NOT my own. Amen!


No comments: