Monday, September 24, 2018

Life the way it was meant to be!

21It is God who enables us, along with you, to stand firm for Christ. He has commissioned us, 22and he has identified us as his own by placing the Holy Spirit in our hearts as the first installment that guarantees everything he has promised us.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22

Have you ever thought about being COMMISSIONED?  The Lord has identified us to serve. He has called us and filled us with his spirit to serve. He has given us the power to stand up to those that oppose us. This power, this commission is just a part of what he has planned for our lives.  He has great plans for us here on earth and when we arrive in heaven. I can't imagine ignoring that commission. Many do. They are missing out on Life in all it's abundance. 

I love it that the Lord enables us and call us to serve others. That might be the reason I get such a thrill when I serve the Lord. When my schedule is filled with serving others, loving others, and sharing the gospel, I FEEL so blessed. I get just as much out of it as those that serve. I LOVE that the Creator of the Universe has promised a wealth of blessings for ME both here on Earth and when we arrive in our heavenly home. 

What are you doing to serve?  Are you fulfilling your commission?  The Lord is calling you to serve. 

Dear Lord, I thank you for choosing me. I thank you for how you have blessed me even when I don't fulfill 100% of my commission. Please Lord, continue to fill me with your Love that I might share that with all that I see each day. I love you Lord. I praise you for THIS day and look forward to what is in store for me. Amen!

No comments: