Thursday, January 24, 2013

No Excuses! The dog did not eat your homework!

I've heard some amazing excuses in my years as a teacher and athletic director. Yes, I have heard the famous, "No really, Mr. Rhoades, my dog ate my homework!" I took care of that excuse for good, I don't assign homework! And tough for a dog to eat a computer. Although not impossible, highly unlikely.

I've also heard many excuses from great Christians. "Sorry God, I can't serve today, I'm too busy." Why can't you stop sinning? What excuses are you making? Like the son, are you saying YES to God on one hand and no on the other? God knows your heart, you might as well be honest. He'll know anyway.

Stop avoiding God. Stop making excuses about your Christian life. Go, for him, serve, love, and cherish his appointed plan for your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the
way, how could we communicate?
Stop by my page - treatment for ringworms