Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Grace to you!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. (Colossians 3:16 KJV)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you in an elaborate, generous, and plentiful way. That's what "richly"  means. We need to let Christ dwell within us in a very powerful way. The best way to do that is relinquish all control to our Savior. If we remove our sinful thoughts, words, and actions, to leave room for Christ, a great work will begin to grow from within. 

I am so thankful I have people to encourage me when I'm down. I hope I reciprocate when they need the same thing. I often talk about the wonderful grace of God. We need to share that same grace to each other. We need to love each other and bring joy to our family, friends, and coworkers. We need to offer a pass to those not having a good day, the grumpy, the depressed, and those that just don't feel loved. Our presence I their lives should offer extreme grace and love that only comes from Christ living within us.

Praise God for my grace filled family, friends, and fellow teachers. I am forever thankful for your support and kindness when I am less than the person I want to be. May I be there for you in the same situation! Amen!

No comments: