Thursday, August 31, 2017

I know myself. I need it.

“Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are?”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:26‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/mat.6.26.nlt

God knows exactly what I need and he provides it at exactly the right time. I have seen it. I am witness to his perfect timing and provision. I have been a follower of Christ for 45 years and I can tell you, directly, of the faithfulness of my Lord. When I am at my lowest point emotionally, spiritually, or physically, God shows up. He never lets me suffer beyond what I can endure. Yes, he allows some pain and suffering in my life. I know myself. I need that pain and suffering so I turn to him. I need a constant reminder to rely on the power of the creator to overcome the evil in this world.

God has provided for all my needs. No matter what your situation, God will do the same for you. God's love is with you. When you turn to him, he will be there. I can not imagine, I don't want to imagine,  leading a life without God in the center. There is so much hate. There is so much evil in this world. We are surrounded by a sinful and fallen world. We can't survive on our own. It won't be our political leaders, it won't be our community, our family, or our friends, that will save us. God is the answer. We will thrive, not just survive, the more we rely on Jesus. I pray you will turn to him, now. 

No comments: