Monday, August 21, 2017

Can you feel it?

“They were amazed at his teaching, because his words had authority.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭4:32‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/luk.4.32.niv


I am amazed at what God has done in my life and even more amazed at what he is still doing. I can 100%, actually feel his presence and his guidance. Can you feel it? If not, why not? When you invite God to take charge, he will. If you truly let go, God will take you to amazing places. 

Right now I feel his preparation, getting me ready for the next phase of my life. He is molding me and directing my decisions. Sure retirement is still three years away, but it is on my thoughts and I feel it is more than a coincidence. God is getting me ready for  something new. He is full of surprises. Many people are stuck in lives they hate. They dread the day. Turn to God. He is the master of life and can take your life, like he has mine, and make it a wonderful adventure. He's in charge and his power and majesty can be seen in your life. Praise God!

No comments: