Monday, August 28, 2017

Another Year Older!

“And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness, and devotion to God,”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭2:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/tit.2.12.nlt

Well, I'm a year older. Birthdays are amazing. It always humbles me to hear from those that care about me and sometimes I hear from people who just pretend to care. But, I'm blessed either way. As a matter of fact, I am not too worried about those people that wish me happy birthday out of some type of social obligation. I love them anyway. I know from the proof of their lives the other 364 days how much they care.

It's great how God changes our heart through out our lives if we let him. I have done some crazy things in my life that I'm not proud of. I've treated family and friends poorly, fallen from grace, and let my sinfulness rule my life. But God is helping me turn from those sinful activities and really continues to fill me with a desire to serve him. I am completely devoted to him. I am trying to live in this evil world with his wisdom and his righteousness inside me. I'm trying. I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way. When I let his love take over, thats when life really gets fun. I feel freed from having to do dumb things. I am free to live life without being affected by the negative , hateful, selfish, sinful people that impact my life. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

No comments: