Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Challenges of a Changing Life

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:5-6‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/pro.3.5-6.nlt

These couple of verses have been on my heart a lot lately. I don't always understand life. If I really think about it, I rarely understand life. Life changes for seemingly "random" reasons. It changes unexpectedly. I am so thankful I have my faith. Even now through the storms in my mind, I find myself leaning on the Lord. My world is changing right now and I'm becoming more at peace with the direction it is heading. God is at work. In my 57 years of life I have so many experiences where God showed up in big ways. I hear his voice. I think it is clear he is asking me to take more Leadership in some areas and taking a back seat in areas where I have led in the past. It is not in my nature to give up a fight and I have struggled with suppressing those thoughts. I believe God is helping me and he is directing my path. I will learn from the trials and challenges. I will be better because of them. God knows what he is doing.

I love the Lord and his ACTIVE role in my life. I praise him because of his love. I praise him because I feel his presence and I praise him for his perfect plan he is laying out for me.

No comments: