Saturday, August 19, 2017

Life without Jesus

“That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬
http://bible.com/111/2co.12.10.niv

Right now I feel weak, insulted, down, and certainly persecuted. But, I feel the pure strength of the Lord. The world is depressing me. Even from areas I count on, my support has been weak. But I can and I am counting on the Lord. He always comes through. That's why when life seems at its worst, I remember how I arrived where I am today. It's not me . It's the power of Jesus.

I just don't understand how people travel through this life without Jesus. Life is not easy. The world is evil and can bring anyone down. People fall to drugs, gambling, sex, or other things to escape. Nothing works like the power of the savior. I'm blessed to be his. Life without Jesus is not an option.

No comments: