Friday, August 4, 2017

Choose Wisely

““Today I have given you the choice between life and death, between blessings and curses. Now I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, so that you and your descendants might live!”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭30:19‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/deu.30.19.nlt

Our lives are full of choices. I choose God. 

We are in control of our own lives. WE are in control of how we treat others. WE are in control of our thoughts, our words, and our deeds. It is so easy to blame others. We can blame our parents, our financial situation, or our employment. When it comes down to it, we need to look in the mirror for our life's circumstances. OUR CHOICES determine the quality of our lives. 

Choosing God overcomes all. This choice doesn't make my life perfect. This choice gives me the power and strength to overcome my life's circumstances and have a wonderful outlook through eternity. Rejecting God leads to a life without the power and strength of the creator of the universe and ultimately leads to death, FINAL death. 

I praise God he gives us control of our own lives. I am honored to be one of his servants. THAT is the best choice I have ever made.


No comments: