Monday, August 7, 2017

Healing through Serving

“In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:10‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/1pe.5.10.nlt

I had a great but tiring weekend serving the members of ABATE Region Zero. It was great to spend time with our dear friends, Marlene & Phil Bontrager, while serving others. I have mentioned since May that I feel Stephanie and I have been under attack by Satan. I can still feel it. The suffering we have been going through is easily defeated when we get the chance to serve the Lord. There is healing through serving. When we went to this event this weekend, we were serving others FOR the Lord. Although I am physically tired, I am also greatly strengthened because I see the Lord is with us. I want SO MUCH to just crawl into a hole and quietly live out my days. I know that is not what I am called to do. I will serve the Lord even through the storms of life.

I pray the Lord continues to make his presence known in our lives. I pray he helps us get through these stressful times. I pray for rest and restoration. I pray for strength and that we will remain on the firm foundation of Jesus Christ. I love you Lord. I love you and honor the grace, mercy, and love you provide in my life every single day. Amen!



No comments: