Thursday, August 10, 2017

No reason for Hope

“Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping—believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!””
‭‭Romans‬ ‭4:18‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/rom.4.18.

There have been many times in my life that I could not see a reason for hope. It seems like the whole world is gainst me, nothing seems to be going as planned, and I just want to crawl into a cave and hide. It is at those times, my faith grows the most. I have not lost my faith in the sovereignty of the Lord. He is all powerful. He does not waver from  his perfect plan. I turned my life to him and I have never seen a reason to take it back. If God says it, count on it. God has told me he is always with me and he will watch over me and protect me. Praise God!

Dear Lord, I have been facing some challenges lately. I have never lost hope in you. Even as I struggle with my thoughts and feelings, I can rest in knowing you are guiding my decisions and the path before me is yours. I praise you for your perfect love. I praise you for all the joy I see in my life. Everything I have and everything I am is because of you. You are my Lord. Amen!

No comments: