Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My secret mission

“O come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.”
Psalms 95:1 KJV. (http://bible.com/1/psa.95.1.kjv)

I have a new mission. At this point it's a secret. But I need your prayers. 

My life is wonderful. I can't say that enough. It's not because of me. I believe, with all my heart, that God is blessing me in supernatural ways, ways in which I certainly do not deserve. It burns deep within my heart to do MORE for him. I am always looking for the push of the Holy Spirit to take action. I have officially been pushed. 

I don't want to share too much yet as I have some serious prayer needed. I need guidance and direction in the exact path. This new mission is to help battle the ever present attacks by satan to our school and community. Those attacks are real and not contrived as some believe. I believe a group of Christians can change the battle simply by increasing their own prayer time. 

Although I have a specific mission, we all need to increase our prayer presence. Christians need to rise up and prepare for battle. No, we are not battling humans. We are not battling gays, lesbians, abortionists, human traffickers, or atheists. We are battling satan himself. The weapon of choice is prayer and the power of those prayers comes directly from Jesus Christ himself. Please, I beg you, make a commitment to double your prayer time from this day forward. Get to know the needs of your own coworkers, friends, and family. Pray for them without ceasing. Pray with deep groans and a sincere heart. We can win the battle because we know the final victory has already been won. 

Put on your armor. Step into the battlefield and slay the oppressor!

No comments: