Monday, September 21, 2015

If I were you.....

““If I were you, I would go to God and present my case to him. He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.”  Job 5:8-9 NLT---- http://bible.com/116/job.5.8-9.nlt

I don't get it! I just don't get it'! Why does God care so much for me? I am nothing and he grants everything. I am a sinner yet he sent his son to die for me. I could never repay him. He knows it and gives even more. I am one of the countless miracles mentioned in this scripture. I just don't understand.

If I were you, I would drop to my knees and present my case to him. He will hear you. He has heard me countless times in my fifty five years. I just came back from a worship filled weekend with my Indiana State CMA family. Our wonderful chapter had 23 people and two guests for the weekend. But that was only the start. We had a great time of fellowship, worship, fun, prayer, and relaxation. God blessed us with protection and a powerful message. I heard our great CMA chief executive, John Ogden, Sr., speak and I heard a miraculous testimony from Billy Rivers. God knows what he's doing. He had this weekend planned for me and our chapter. He is blessing our ministry and I am humbled by that.

I am a perfect example why you should drop to your knees and take everything to God in prayer. He is listening and he will hear you.

Dear Lord, I thank you for my many blessings. I thank you for the wonderful ministry of CMA and the opportunity to serve. Please take us to places you would have us go, take my entire life and make it only for you. I praise you and honor you. Amen!

No comments: