Monday, August 10, 2015

My "Day" team!

“Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success.”
Proverbs 15:22 NLT.  (http://bible.com/116/pro.15.22.nlt)

I am starting the third year on a new adventure in education. That adventure is an academy of personalized learning. We have a team of four teachers all specializing in the core curriculum. We have really developed into quite a team. We are truly devoted to each other and spend countless hours collaborating. I love it. We work hard, try new things, we support each other, critique each other, and we advise each other. If two heads are better than one, then we are 4 times better than we are alone. Teaching used to be, and still is in most schools, a private endeavor. I am glad we are moving away from teachers isolated and alone.

Spiritually I also need a team. I need advisors to make sure I keep on the path that aGod has planned. Certainly my family is on that team. I am so blessed to have a family that relays on each other, but more importantly they rely on the Lord. We pray for each other and we give advice. The Lord uses us to speak to others, especially those close to us. I also have friends that are close advisors. My pastors, my church, and my Cma friends are only on my team of advisors. We need to surround ourselves with godly people that love us and are not afraid to advise us.

Dear Lord, thank you for sending people into my life that can advise me. Thank you for my family and their faith in you. I am truly blessed with the people around me. Amen!

No comments: