Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Do you have any enemies?

“When people’s lives please the LORD, even their enemies are at peace with them.”
Proverbs 16:7 NLT (http://bible.com/116/pro.16.7.nlt)

I am devoted to living a life pleasing to the Lord. It doesn't always happen. Over the years of pursuing that goal, I have seen very positive results. I'm not sure I really have any "enemies". Sure I have people that don't like me and some may hate me. But, we are at peace. I am not aware of their presence. They don't affect me. I can take no credit for that peace or the lack of evidence my enemies even exist. My loving savior has shielded me from my enemies.

I am so blessed. My life is full. It is full, busy, and greatly rewarding. I praise my Lord for his love, his protection, and the joy in my life. Thank you Lord for shielding me from my enemies and keeping me safe and secure. I love you and praise you for your wonderful grace mercy and love! Amen!

No comments: