Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Where are You?

 “They united against Moses and Aaron and said, “You have gone too far! The whole community of Israel has been set apart by the LORD, and he is with all of us. What right do you have to act as though you are greater than the rest of the LORD’s people?””
Numbers 16:3 NLT (http://bible.com/116/num.16.3.nlt)

 On the first day of school for our teaching staff, my principal talked about three different type of people in your life. The bottom 33% of people drag you down. They are negative about everything will make you miserable. Avoid them. The middle 33% are with you and massively supportive until things go wrong or life gets hard. Moses and Aaron we're dealing with those people. The top 33% are the positive people that do their best to make things work. The top 1% are people like Moses and Aaron. They will lead through all things.  Where are you?

Dear Lord, help me be the leader you want me to be. I want to be in the top 1% when it comes to being your follower. I want to lead others to you by my positive attitude, support for others, and a servants heart. Help me to ignore the bottom 33% that are trying to drag me down and help me to not drag down others. I love you lord and want to serve you more each day. Guide me, my words, my thoughts and my deeds today! Amen!

No comments: