Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I love working with my wife - Happy Anniversary!

“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her: “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!””
Proverbs 31:25-29 NLT. http://bible.com/116/pro.31.25-29.nlt

That is my wife!

Today is the first day of the new school year AND it is my 37th wedding anniversary. Many people would say "what a terrible way to spend your anniversary, the first day at school". I totally disagree. I have had the great opportunity to serve as teacher and husband for the last 22 years working most of that together with my lovely bride. The greatest part of my day is I get to spend it with the love of my life. So starting the first day of school is more wonderful because I get to spend it with Steph. It's fun to work together and to set an example how it can be done. We have many students from broken homes. They comment constantly how they can't believe we can work together. They usually say their parents can't even be in the same room together. We have had a wonderful 37 years.

Des Lord, I thank you so much for giving me the precious gift in my wife Stephanie. As in all things, I didn't do anything to deserve such a wonderful caring woman. I thank you for providing us with. Great place to .work and jobs we dearly love. I pray that you will continue to use us for your glory and your purposes. Guide our words, actions, and thoughts as we start another school year and as we continue our lives together. 

No comments: