Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:24 NIV)

I just got back from a 2700 mile trip by motorcycle to Sturgis. 8 men made the trip to the largest Motorcycle rally in the world. We prayed continually throughout the trip and we had people praying for us here at home. Some said we couldn't do it. We did. It is by Gods grace that we return safely with no major mechanical issues, and safe travels. In fact, the presence of God was evident throughout the trip. We are all believers and we All believed we had Gods grace with us. We believed he was watching out for us and he did. Our fellowship, ministry, and travels were dedicated to the one who saved us by his wonderful power and grace. 

The key is believing that God is in control and that he will deliver you through all things. Praise God he is filled with mercy and grace. We don't deserve it but he provides it through all things. 

Now I start another year at school and I ask for the same mercy and grace for the ministry I have as a teacher. I can't wait to see Gods presence in this school year.

No comments: