Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy! Happy! Happy!

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: (Psalms 146:5 KJV)

I'm kind of addicted to a Duck Dynasty. I love this southern family, their love of fun and most of all their love of God. I certainly don't know them personally, but from all accounts they are who they are.  They are so funny and happy, happy, happy.

How do we get real happiness? This Psalm says it all. If you rely on God for your help, you will know true happiness. This week has been a little rushed. I'm still behind at school and I don't like it. Yet, even through this, I have had a great week. I just love being with my GHS Academy kids. I get pumped about being around kids that are creative, energetic, and hard working. If you add into that a group of teachers that are passionate about helping kids, I am Happy! Happy! Happy! 

Praise God for the wonderful life I live!

No comments: