Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Seek his face, be strong!

Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore. (Psalms 105:3, 4 KJV)

Its been a while now and I'm getting back in the routine of my personal bible study. I had forgotten how much I enjoy my quiet time with God. I'm actually able to do this twice a day and its wonderful. Every night I prepare for this blog, I read my verse then study it more in depth. I pray about it, sleep on it, and get up the next morning to complete my thoughts. I don't really write this blog for an audience. I write to help me organize my study. I'm not here to deliver some wonderful insight or pearls of wisdom. These words are my thoughts written on a screen. I  am seeking God through writing this blog. I am seeking his face. I treasure this time as a time God speaks to me, where I can see his face through writing and studying.

I rejoice as I seek him. I love how he reveals himself to me, a nobody, a sinner saved by his sacrifice. As I spend more time with him, I gain confidence and strength for my daily trials and stresses. So, my advice, set aside time. Seek him through your study, thoughts, words, and the actions of your life. He will reward you with insight, strength, and knowledge of his will and purpose. God is alive in my life, thank you Lord!


No comments: