Thursday, August 22, 2013

I am living with great purpose

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. (Acts 26:18 KJV)

Right now, in my life, I am living with great purpose. At school, I am really focused on teaching kids, not just Math, but life. I love it. My days go quickly, I have energy and drive to do the best for our students. At home, I thoroughly enjoy being a husband who loves to spend time with his wife. I treasure our summer trips and travels to visit the kids. I am also focused on spending time encouraging and loving my daughters, their husbands, and my wonderful grandkids. I am greatly honored and take seriously their search for wisdom and advice. i pray for them continuously and long for them to have a deeper faith. At play, I am driven to build relationships with bikers and leading them to Christ. I love my CMA family and have deeply felt the direction of God into this ministry.
I am constantly amazed that God uses my passion for motorcycles to share the gospel. I feel so much a part of the kingdom when I am doing this ministry.

 I have great purpose, a life focused on serving.

Im not bragging or putting myself on top of a pedestal. this doesn't make ME great. This focus, drive and purpose I have is just an example how God can use a sinner like myself for the good of his kingdom. 

I want so much for my students, coworkers, family, and friends to open their eyes, turning from darkness to Jesus. There is no greater purpose in life than to bring others to know the saving grace of Jesus. I'm still a sinner saved by grace, but I am so excited and amazed how the Holy Spirit has been guiding me and helping me to find purpose in my life. Praise God for his wonderful presence.

No comments: