Friday, August 16, 2013

ME of little faith!

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. (Romans 8:18 NIV)

Everyone deals with some stress in their life. It would be great if we became Christians all suffering would go away. That's definitely not what happens. The goods news is we don't have to travel this stress-filled life alone. More good news, our stresses and sufferings are fleeting. We are guaranteed a constant comforter in Jesus.we are guaranteed Eternal life, free of stress and pain when we pass from this Earth. 

So what do you do right now? What do you do when your day is filled with stress? I might not be the one to answer those questions. I am so stubborn when I deal with stress because I always try to deal with it on my own. That is NOT how you should deal with the stress and pain of your life. Don't take hold of the stress, let it go! Turn it over to the one who sacrificed all for you and cares more than you can know. God knows your pain and wants to take it on, if you let him. You would think with all the examples of God working in my life, I would never be stressed. God has constantly brought me through the trials of my life. Why would I doubt? Yet, I do doubt and turn to Jesus only as a last resort. Oh, ME of little faith. 

Forgive me, Lord, for my lack of faith and trust in you!

No comments: