Friday, May 4, 2018

Remain calm!

“But Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.””
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭14:13-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/exo.14.13-14.nlt

Stay Calm? The huge, powerful army of Pharoah was about to attack. Stay Calm?

Lat night I went to work on our new Fifth wheel home. I haven’t been able to start the generator. I came prepared. I had new plugs, fuel filter, oil, oil filter, air filter, a supply of good gas, and carb cleaner. I meticulously went through step by step, everything was going great. Then I got a little bit of a rumble. We were close! Then more and longer. Then finally a rough running, but running generator. I was so excited! Then catastrophe! Boom! Something broke!

Just remain calm!

What? How could this be? I might have just cost myself $4000! How could I remain calm?

Why Lord? Aren’t you directing us to debt free living? How does this help?

REMAIN CALM? Are you kidding?

God led the Israelites out of Egypt and straight into a trap to be attacked by Pharoahs army! But, God had other plans! A miracle was about to take place! God always has a plan!

So, the massive 5500watt generator is in the back of my truck. I take it to get fixed today! Praying for a miracle!

No comments: