Sunday, May 6, 2018

Results!

“Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:12-13‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/php.2.12-13.nlt

Yesterday, CMA got to show the results of their salvation. We held our annual “Run for the Son” . This event is all for the glory of the Lord. It is about raising funds to share the gospel around the world. It is about helping our great ministry partners share bibles in hostile countries, showing the Jesus film and providing transportation to missionaries. I praise the Lord for a great celebration of his love and to get a chance to help serve. 

I want nothing more than to serve the Lord. I know that feeling deep within my soul is from the Lord himself and I want him to continue to fill me with the desire to serve him. I want him to send his Holy Spirit to my grandkids, kids, friends, and relatives. Fill them with a desire to do what pleases you. They don’t need power, position, or stuff from this earth. All they need is your love, mercy, and grace. Dear Lord, supply them with your guidance every day they walk with you!

No comments: