Thursday, May 3, 2018

Perfect!

““Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia. This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David. What he opens, no one can close; and what he closes, no one can open: “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/rev.3.7-8.nlt

It has been nearly a year. A door was closed on May 24th, 2018 and a multitude of different doors were opened. I remember the date so vividly. It was a turning point in my life and it came through a
lot of pain. It took more than five months to see what God was doing. Now I am so happy those doors were closed. I have to admit I was pretty angry with God and so many other people. At the time I felt attacked and thought that God was nowhere to be found. These attacks brought a much needed change in my life plans. This assault was allowed, maybe even orchestrated for my own good. God was in the midst of the pain.

Do we trust a God or not? Do I trust him enough to accept NO as the answer to my prayers? Am I just satisfied with my life if it follows MY plans? Or, do I trust God, have I really turned my life over to him?

My loving Heavenly Father has a perfect plan for my life. He knows my needs and my wants before they even leave my mind. Yet, he is confident in the plan he has for me.  Nothing can get in the way of that plan, even me!

Dear Lord, I truly rededicate my life to your service. I renew my request that you come into my life, direct my steps. Direct my thoughts and direct my actions. I want nothing more than to serve you and follow you. I praise you for unanswered prayers and a more perfect way!

No comments: