Thursday, May 17, 2018

Clear mind!

“But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:5‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/2ti.4.5.nlt


Sometimes my mind just won’t shut down. I am a thinker. I’m a planner and yes, I’m a worrier. It’s amazing what horrors you can create in your mind. From hopeless scenarios to joyous celebrations, my mind can take any situation to an extreme. I love the gift I have of being able to organize, plan, and analyze just about anything. But, there also times where it’s a curse and turns into an obsession. 

We are just about done with the school year and I am looking forward to the change in daily routine. I am so blessed to have the summers to rest, relax, and renew my thoughts. As I focus on motorcycle ministry, family, and times with God, it is a great way to clear my mind. We all need times to clear our thoughts. 

Dear Lord, take my thoughts and make them yours. Free me from the obsession of needing everything neatly planned and organized. As we end this school year, please give Stephanie and I a time to rest, relax, and renew our hearts for you. Clear our minds of the clutter of life and fill our minds with the things from above. I love you Lord with all my heart. I praise you for the countless blessings I receive every day! Amen!

No comments: