Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Great Expectations!

“Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭5:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬
http://bible.com/116/psa.5.3.nlt

It is great being in a routine of praying. As I mentioned a couple of days ago Stephanie and I have been praying together and fasting from social media in the mornings. I have been writing my blog more consistently and I have been maintaining my prayer list more faithfully. Do you want to know what I’m discovering ? I am waiting “expectantly” for the answers. God is amazing. Some people might not attribute my life as answers to prayer. But I know myself and I know the hand of God when I see it!

Yesterday we got a miracle answer to prayer. Without going into great detail, we got an answer to prayer that could have saved us about $3000. It was a miracle because a week ago there was no way and yesterday it happened anyway.

I have a huge prayer list, mostly filled with friends and family requests. I wait not HOPING the Lord will answer. I wait EXPECTANTLY, knowing he will answer and always in amazing ways. I wonder how many great, miraculous answers to prayer I have missed in my lifetime because I wasn’t in a regular routine of meeting with God. It turns out, it’s the most important part of the day.

Dear Lord, I praise you for answered prayer. I see your love for me , every day. I’m humbled that you would love a sinner just like me! Guide my ways today and everyday that I might please you with my service to others. Continue to direct my path, send me to those who need your love. I praise and honor you Lord, with everything that is within me!

No comments: