Friday, February 12, 2016

Praise God

“But David said, “No, my brothers! Don’t be selfish with what the LORD has given us. He has kept us safe and helped us defeat the band of raiders that attacked us.”
1 Samuel 30:23 NLT -- http://bible.com/116/1sa.30.23.nlt

I had a wonderful day yesterday. God revealed himself AGAIN! He has given me so much and I just don't deserve his infinite grace. To think how selfish I can be with all he has given is embarrassing. The Lord keeps giving and giving.

Stephanie and I have been praying 7 years for a family matter. Yesterday, out of nowhere, the prayer was answered. I am speechless. My savior has a wonderful plan. I don't always understand. Who am I? Why do I think I have a better plan? My God is faithful and everyone should know my God. So today I shout with joy. Today I celebrate my God.

I just don't understand how people can ignore his power and greatness. They are blinded by the lies of the enemy. Everyone sees his greatness but they don't know how that "greatness" happens. God loves all of us and he is begging for a relationship with you. He doesn't NEED it. He wants it. Unfortunately, they know only the lack of hope in this upside down world. They know only the turmoil, stress, and pain of a life without God. When I have days like today, it empowers me to work even harder for the Lord. I don't want to be the only person to have days like today. I don't want to be the only one that knows eternity. I have to share this joy or I will explode. PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!


Dear Lord, I can only sing your praises. I can only shout your greatness. You alone Lord are my strength, my deliverer, and my loving Heavenly Father. To say Thank You is hollow. It does not do justice to your love. I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME! AMEN!


No comments: