Thursday, February 4, 2016

There is a way

““Don’t be ridiculous!” Saul replied. “There’s no way you can fight this Philistine and possibly win! You’re only a boy, and he’s been a man of war since his youth.”

David replied to the Philistine, “You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of Heaven’s Armies—the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.”
1 Samuel 17:33, 45 NLT
http://bible.com/116/1sa.17.33,45.nlt

Our faith is so weak. We limit ourselves and our Father in Heaven. I am amazed at the power of Jesus that most never see. We live lives limited by artificial barriers, barriers constructed only in our minds. We serve a small God, not because of who he is, but who we say he is. 

I have been through personal financial problems, family medical crisis, turmoil in jobs,  and doubts from others. For those that don't know Jesus, they might think I am quite a great person to be able to handle it all. If I listen to them, my chest might expand in selfish pride.  I even hear doubts from my own brothers and sisters in the Faith.  My fellow followers that know the power of Jesus can be just as bad at limiting the size of my God. But I know that all I am, all that I have over come, all that I will face.............. IS BECAUSE OF CHRIST IN ME! My own witness directs me straight to Jesus. I am amazed by his power and might. MY GOD IS HUGE! He can and has overcome all of the GIANTS in my life. I no longer limit my God. People can make fun of my FAITH. They can ridicule and even persecute me for following Christ, but I know that even with a small pebble, I can defeat the evils in my life. Praise GOD for accepting me, loving me, and protecting me from all evil and sin in my life. 

IF you are facing trouble, turmoil, stress, and complete uncertainty in your life, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FACE THE GIANTS! You must completely turn everything over to Jesus. He has an ARMY that will be by your side and even in you defenseless, hopeless, state, he will guarantee certain victory. There is a way and it is through JESUS! Don't believe me, try it, and you will see the POWER!





No comments: