Monday, February 8, 2016

God's not Dead

“I will praise you forever, O God, for what you have done. I will trust in your good name in the presence of your faithful people.”
Psalms 52:9 NLT
http://bible.com/116/psa.52.9.nlt

Gods name is being smeared. It is happening all over the world. He is described as weak, narrow minded, loveless, and many other vicious comments. But, the most hurtful and destructive are the comments, "God's Dead". Politicians, anti-Christian rhetoric, cultural shifts from following Biblical values, and hate are all the center of attacks on the Lord.  I'm here to tell you, he's not dead! His power, mercy, grace, and forgiveness are as strong as ever. His love for all of us is pure and real. My Heavenly Father can handle the attacks. He can deal with the rejection. He has intentionally given us a choice to make. IT pains him. We can choose him or not. It's that simple. He continues to love those that hate him or discount him. But, the consequences are eternal.

Dear Lord, I love you so much and I honor your name above all names. I am a prime example of your grace and mercy. I am 55 years old and can point to several events where YOU have saved me from myself and others. I praise you for everything you have done in my life. Give me the strength and the words to share your love with everyone today and everyday. Amen!

No comments: