Sunday, February 1, 2015

I don't care what you say!

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)

I had a wondeful day yesterday with the CMA Son Rise Rider leadership team at our state officer training. It is just another great opportunity for the Lord to speak to us and affirm out ministry. But, as I was sitting in some of the training sessions, I realize everyone doesn't share the confidence I have in what we are doing. The "young" officers have so many questions and doubts in what they are doing. You can tell they question themselves around every decision. Many are new to ministry and most have never been in leadership positions before. They will learn.

The "more experience" I gain in life the more I realize the power of God in ME. It is not me bragging about me, but it's me bragging about the God of the universe working in me. I am confident in leadership, not because I am great, but because God is great. Sure, I mess up, but God is always there to perfect his masterpiece in me. I have firmly gotten to the point "I don't care what people think of me." It is so freeing to know I don't have to live up to the worlds standards, I only answer to the almighty God. 

The great thing about my CMA chapter? We all know who we answer to. We treasure our ministry, and honor God through our service. It is great to know our leadership knows that and we are blessed by it. We know we are working for his will and not our own. We are guided by his wisdom, power, love, and grace. Praise God for the knowledge that God is for us and no one can stand against us!


No comments: