Sunday, February 15, 2015

Get'n after it!

So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. Go at once to Paddan Aram, to the house of your mother’s father Bethuel. Take a wife for yourself there, from among the daughters of Laban, your mother’s brother. May God Almighty bless you and make you fruitful and increase your numbers until you become a community of peoples. (Genesis 28:1-3 NIV)


Have you ever seen God in your life? Have you ever been so amazed that you could attribute it to none other than the Lord himself? As I read the bible it is so refreshing to see an active God. Likewise, it is so wonderul to see God at work in MY life. I see answered prayer in ways that CANT be by chance. It's great to see proof of our active father throughout the world. I read an article recently about the proof of Gods existence by none other than a leading professor at MIT! I am refreshed by the preaching of one of my VERY young CMA brothers a few weeks ago. I could see the words of Jesus as they came  forth from his mouth. I am a part of the community mentioned in these verses. I love being a part of the body of Christ. I am blessed to feel his presence in my life and during my entire day. God is surrounding us. He wakes every morning, not sitting on the sidelines of this tiny planet, but getting after it and embedding himself in everything we do. 

Yes, God is here! Just as with Isaac and Jacob, God is in all things, not just the large or the small, he is in all things. He is real, he is relevant, and he is active. He is with us and he is going to come back, soon! I PRAISE his name and thank him for the wonderful life I am blessed with. Thank you Lord for not giving up on us, loving us, and sending your son for us. Praise God! 


No comments: