Monday, September 29, 2014

Yet another example of his love!

The law from your mouth is more precious to me than thousands of pieces of silver and gold. Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands. May those who fear you rejoice when they see me, for I have put my hope in your word. (Psalm 119:72-74 NIV)

Thank you Lord. I have said Thais many times, I am blessed beyond what I deserve. It's not that I'm rich. I'm a teacher! But, I look back on what God has done in my life, I am amazingly blessed. This weekend was another example of your amazing love. 

We rode some amazing roads in southern Indiana. The thrilling ride was fully under the protection of God. A couple riding with us, had their tire come apart on the ride, yet they did not go down. We pulled into a restaurant for dinner. The driver had noticed, nearly an hour ago, his motorcycle was ridding poorly. We even stopped to put air in one of his tires. It didn't help. When we pulled in to Bubba Blues BBQ, we noticed the shredded tire. He and his wife were safe. We got the motorycycle towed home and he got home safe. It was the hand of God that came to our rescue. 

Yes, God is so good. Praise him for his protection! Praise him for the love he has for us, beyond our wildest imagination. Praise him that he still demonstrates his power directly in the middle of our lives. We love you Lord!

No comments: