Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall is here!

The grass withers and the flowers fall, because the breath of the Lord blows on them. Surely the people are grass. The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.” (Isaiah 40:7-8 NIV)

It was really cold out yesterday. Ok,not really that cold, but relative to summer, it was downright fridges. Fall is here. At the cross country meet last night I wore a heavy sweatshirt and long sleeve shirt under that, I was still cold. This weekend we started noticing the leaves changing. Winter is just around the corner. Stephanie and I have one more vacation trip planned on VIC, then the regular ride season is over. 

I hate winter for one reason, no riding! I will endure until spring. Until then I will get in a few short rides just to help with my ride anxiety. I do enjoy this time of year because of the wondeful colors and the crispness in the air. Changing seasons are a great gift of our mighty creator. 

I may hate the onslaught of foul weather, but I praise God for his steadfast love that endures forever. Lord, please accept my deepest joy at your continuous  mercy and grace. Please Lord help me praise you in all seasons and to all people. 

No comments: