Monday, September 29, 2014

She's a TEN!

You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you. (Song of Solomon 4:7 NIV)

I really don't talk much about my wonderful wife on this blog. I should! We have been married for 36 years and I can truly say they have been great. My lovely wife is a ten! She has always been an amazing wife, mother, "granny", teacher, Christian, and my very best friend. I know no one as caring and loving as she is. It's not just to me, but she genuinely cares and loves everyone she meets. I see it first hand every day with her students and I see it through all her interaction with their parents and her coworkers. 

She is my example. She embodies all the qualities I admire and strive for in my own life. I often think about how I would like to be more like her. Maybe if I hang around with her for another 36 years I might have a chance. They say everyone has their flaws. I just can't see any in my wonderful bride. Sure I might be a little blinded. But, when you live with someone for over 36 years, you are permitted to be a little biased.

Lord, my most important prayer is that you would bless Stephanie in every way imaginable. I pray you will always protect her and show your love to her every day of her life. I praise you for this wondeful gift you have provided. I do not deserve her and am humbled you have given us such a beautiful life together. Thank you Lord from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: