Tuesday, September 16, 2014

People vs Stuff

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Hebrews 13:5 NIV)

How satisfied are you? Do you have everything you need or are you constantly wanting more? What is it that you want more of? I have a bunch of stuff, but I also am blessed beyond "stuff"! I have grown content with the material blessings of my life. I find myself focusing now on gaining more relationships, more meaningful people and more of God in my life. I am so thankful and amazed how God is changing me.

Thank you Lord for always being by my side. Thank you for being patient when I have been more focused on things than people. It's not by my power, but through your spirit, that I have been changed. Life is so much better with people instead of stuff. Please continue to transform me. Use me to serve others and to help them realize life is about people! 

No comments: