Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wisdom doesn't start in the brain, it starts with the heart!

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. (James 1:5 NIV)

I love learning and I love getting kids to learn. When I trigger a spark in one of my students, it's magical. I have spent the better part of my life learning. I'm 53 years old. I spent 12 years like most people, in public school. When I graduated I jumped into the workforce in the Cable Televistion Industry. I spent the next 15 years learning about electronics, engineering, business, and management. Then I switched careers to Education and got my bachelors, then professional development ever since. I have spent 30 years directly in education as a teacher, administrator, and student. I would say another I have spent another10 years in improving myself through coursework. It's been great! 

Through all of my formal education, I learn more through my daily relationship with God than the other 40 years of education. Wisdom is beyond knowledge this world can provide. Wisdom doesn't start in the brain, it starts in the heart!


No comments: