Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Daily protection!

I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. (Psalm 119:11 NIV)

My devotion time is the most important time of my day. I need this time to refocus on God. When I leave the house every morning, I feel ready for the day. Most days I feel empowered by God to go through the day. It starts with my morning devotional, my shield against the power of satan. I feel like I am under attack when I head out into the world. I'm not attacked by ny coworkers, or family, or friends. I am attacked by satan's army. If  I don't carry the word of God as my shield, I will fail.

I can't emphasize how important the word of The Lord is in your life. You can't get enough of it just from Sunday morning. Let The Lord fill you with his spirit by listening to his word. 

No comments: