Monday, May 9, 2016

Scattered!

“Then Micaiah answered, “I saw all Israel scattered on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the Lord said, ‘These people have no master. Let each one go home in peace.’ ””. 2 Chronicles 18:16 NIV.     http://bible.com/111/2ch.18.16.niv

Our world is in such disarray. Even Christians are scattered like sheep without a shepherd. The world and its political correctness is getting to us. It pains me to see our moral values, our sense of right and wrong, blurred so heavily. We need Jesus now more than ever.

As we near the end of the school year, my mind drifts toward the graduates. I'm sure I will have several messages for them as we release them to make their mark in the world. One thing I can say as a word of advice, do not just accept the word of the masses as you walk through life. Search God. Read the bible, pray to him. See if he responds. The world shouts he does not exist.  The world persecutes the followers of Jesus with false information. Read, pray, make up your own mind. I have never known someone who has given God a chance, go back. As you go through life you need the power and grace of Jesus. I know. I have walked with him for over 40 years. You need him. He is my rock. He is my moral guide, he is my counselor, he is my savior. Do you have a moral guide? Do you have a trusted counselor? Do you have a savior? Do you have someone you lean on in the most difficult of times? I do........ his name is Jesus.


Dear Lord, I dearly love you and want others to know you the way I do. I can not imagine a life without you. When I see the world trying to make its way without God, I cry. Life can. It be done, well, without you. Please open the hearts of our graduates. Reveal your grace to them in powerful ways. Save our world. Save our communities. Save our families. Save us! Amen!


No comments: