Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Doomsday

“Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.”
2 Thessalonians 2:3 NLT.  http://bible.com/116/2th.2.3.nlt

We are living in the end times. I truly believe it. This is not some doomsday prediction, it's biblical. You can't tell me there is not great rebellion against God. You also can clearly see the lawlessness that lives all around us. Now is the time to prepare. Now is the time for action in the name of the Lord. We need to step up all our ministry. We do not have time to waste. 

Im not a doom and gloom person. I have a positive outlook on my life and my future. So when I say we're in the end times, I'm not spreading the news of hopelessness. It does pain me to think some will not join me in eternity, but I am looking forward to the end of this age and the return of Jesus. I will be thrilled when the rebellion against God is over. I look forward to Heaven and the new earth. I look forward to the peace and tranquility of a life filled with Jesus. I praise God we have a future beyond this life. I praise God for his wonderful plan for each of us. The creator of the universe loves me so much that he wants to spend eternity with me. That's amazing!

Dear Lord, I love you more than life itself. I praise you for everything you have done for me. I praise you for a life worth living and the joy of knowing I will always have a tomorrow. Help me to share that message and the love you have freely given. Help me to serve you today and everyday.Amen!

No comments: