Monday, April 6, 2015

A great two weeks!

And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. (Ezekiel 36:26 NLT)

What a wondeful two weeks.stephanie and I just returned from two glorious weeks with our grandkids. It was a whirlwind from Florida's beaches to camping in Missouri it was a great time. I am a blessed man and praise God for watching over us, protecting us in nearly 4000 miles of road time and countless hours away from home. The memories are well worth the time spent on the road.

Now it's back to school and the rush to finish the end of the school year. We have 36 days of school left and it will definitely be a busy time at school. With CMA Sonrise Riders and with family time. 

Dear Lord, please watch over me and my family as we wind up the school year and head into summer. I don't deserve your wonderful love but you give it freely every day. I praise you for your love. I praise you for the joy you put in my heart. Thank You Lord! Amen!


No comments: