Tuesday, April 7, 2015

No matter the mess I make, God can fix it!

But when Jesus heard about it he said, “Lazarus’s sickness will not end in death. No, it happened for the glory of God so that the Son of God will receive glory from this.” So although Jesus loved Martha, Mary, and Lazarus, he stayed where he was for the next two days. Finally, he said to his disciples, “Let’s go back to Judea.” (John 11:4-7 NLT)


God is still in charge. I made a mess of things. I offended a dear friend and I don't know how to fix it. I pray that God does. How typical of my life. When ever I try to do something on my own, I can really mess things up. When I do not take "everything" to God in prayer, I  can really make some poor decisions. Many of those poor choices are out of impatience on my part. I want answers now. I want solutions to be immediate. I want conflict to be healed before it happens. So, when I get tired of waiting on God and go on my own, disaster is soon to follow.

Teach me patience Lord. Help me to see your plan and wait on you for it to unfold. I love you Lord and my over zealousness can really get things messed up. It interferes with my witness and can destroy relationships. Please heal the relationships I mess up. I beg your forgiveness for my lack of discipline and patience. I deserve nothing and you gave everything despite my sins. Thank you Lord for all your love and grace,Amen!

No comments: