Monday, April 20, 2015

By chance!

Then Simeon blessed them, and he said to Mary, the baby’s mother, “This child is destined to cause many in Israel to fall, but he will be a joy to many others. He has been sent as a sign from God, but many will oppose him. (Luke 2:34 NLT)

I am constantly amazed with the variety of people God brings into my life. I don't believe in "chance". When I turned my life to Christ,  from that point on, my life had purpose. The randomness of life no longer exists. The Bible backs me up in story after story where people are united together in Christ. Tonight I was reading in Daniel about how he, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, were  brought together by the hand of God. It might just look like chance, but it happened by the power of God.

This weekend I got to spend time with one of our chapters newest CMA members. What a wonderful blessing to get to know them and learn of their life. We left today to come home,but made a stop to celebrate my newest Grandsons birthday. It's not by chance my daughter's family is adopting Jordan. It's by the mighty hand of God. It is not by chance that I am with CMA. It's by his power and it is in his plan for my life

Never underestimate the plan of our father in heaven. Never doubt the events of your days are all part of God's plan for our lives. Nothing is by chance when you follow the creator of the universe and turn your plans to him. Trust in him. He has wonderful things in store for you. Praise God he loves us that much!

No comments: