Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WE WALK A FINE LINE!

Fearing people is a dangerous trap, but trusting the LORD means safety. (Proverbs 29:25 NLT)

Are you worried about what others think of you? Will you hold back your opinion so people will like you? 

I've mentioned this before. The older I get the less I care about what someone thinks about me. Life is making me more bold, more forward. And much less worried about my "popularity".  I don't really feel as inhibited in speaking out. Yet, there is a time and place for everything. Also, my boldness is not free reign to rip others. I need to always speak the truth but sometimes it is better NOT to speak than speak at all.

It might be working with kids or raising my own kids that has changed me. But, I pick my battles a lot more careful than I used to. I am more interested in keeping doors open with others than driving home my thoughts and opinions. It's not that I care if they like me or not, but I want to maintain relationships, even with difficult people or the spiritually lost, so I can share Christ love.   

Their are so many people that need Jesus. I can't share with them if I isolate myself from them. I have stronger beliefs now than I ever have in my life. I believe this world is quickly falling away from God and we are moving toward end times. We need to share the truth IN LOVE, and LOVE people with all sincerity. THey need to know where we stand, but we can't beat them over the head with it. WE WALK A FINE LINE!

Dear Lord, I know I am not always right. Their are times when I should be bold and sit quietly. Their are times when I should be quiet when I am too bold. I need your guidance. Please make clear to me Lord the path you want me to take. Give me the words to say and actions to take. I Love you and want nothing more than to bring others to know you. Thank You Lord for your wonderful grace and mercy. Thank you for the peace in my life, even in this crazy mixed up world! Amen!

No comments: