Monday, April 27, 2015

Shh, someone's listening!

Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear! (Luke 12:3 NLT)

Be careful what you say! It has been many years since I've had young kids in my house on a daily basis. I remember always having to be careful what you said. Even today, I have to be cautious when talking in front of my grand kids. I love some of the stories I hear from my daughters about things there kids repeat. When you speak, they ARE listening.   

God is also listening. Even when we are quietly in our private homes, God knows what I'm saying. He knows if I'm saying things that at positive and uplifting or gossip and cutting. It really shouldn't matter where I'm at, the standard does not change with location. I should not change how I speak in the "dark" vs how I speak in the "light".

Dea Lord, may my words be your words. May I speak your truth in both the light and the dark. May I always be speak the truth, speak of your love, and speak your grace throughout my entire day. Thank you Lord for your love and mercy. I love you and am blessed by you! Amen!


No comments: