Thursday, April 30, 2015

Impossible to Possible!

He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.” (Luke 18:27 NLT)

Háve you ever felt like you were a Hollywood star on mission impossible? 

Life can become so complicated, busy, and stressful. Getting out of bed in the morning might take every ounce of energy you have. Confrontations with family, coworkers, and community members might fill your day. Trials from illness, finances, and loss can bring life to a standstill. I know of only one solution.........Jesus. 

I am 54 years old and have gone through many of the trials I listed above. I am here today because of the power of Jesus. This morning I saw a small toddler, completely covered with rock, dirt and debris,in Nepal, get rescued after several days of being buried alive. This rescue is not possible by chance. This is only possible through Jesus. Examples like the Nepal rescue is great but that is a special instance, Right? No, my own life is filled with great miracles healing the unhealable, leading out of financial disaster, and miraculous blessings and amazing answers to prayer. I'm not just hearing about the power. I personally have seen it, felt it, and witnessed it.

I am an example that nothing is impossible with the power of my wonderful Jesus. Praise God he loves me so much. He watches over me, hears my prayers, and is with me through all times of my life. It's not by chance. It only happens when you ask him to do it. Confess your a sinner, acknowledge the power of Jesus, and ask him to take control of your life. Do it now and witness the impossible become possible.


No comments: