Thursday, April 23, 2015

Guilty

How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. (Psalms 19:12-13 NLT)

I'm guilty. Two days ago at school I had a confrontation with a student that I did not handle well. I apologized afterward, but I still feel guilty for not handling this better. I just can't get over it. I've prayed about it and will continue to communicate with my Heavenly Father. I did not sleep well last night because when I woke up, I couldn't get it off my mind.

Sin is always lurking in my heart. I have faults, many faults and it's not easy keeping them in check. 

Lord, Cleanse me from my hidden faults. Keep your servant from deliberate sins. Don't let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. Amen!

No comments: